If you are keen on learning but not able to commit to regular lessons, we offer 1-to-1 private individual ad hoc lessons (by appointments only).
Individual: $75 for 1 session (60 mins each)
• Any level, with or without musical experiences
Choice of instruments
• Piano (keyboard)
Areas of study:
• Guitar or Ukulele: strumming, fingerpicking, flat-picking, chord-melody, etc.
• Piano: accompaniment patterns (for play and sing), chord work, arrangement ideas, etc
• Violin: musical concepts, fingering and bowing techniques, reading standard notations and solfege, anything pop or classical, etc.
• Music Theory: basic harmony, usage of chords, reharmonisation, tablatures, scores and chord charts, etc.
Or ask us anything.
★ To enquire, kindly fill up the Course Enquiry Form.