Individual: $248 for 4 sessions (60 mins each)
Play & Sing is designed for participants who want to play and sing with the piano or guitar. We focus mainly on how to play chords, coordination of playing and singing together, and how to find your own key for any song. In other words, be your own karaoke.
[ ♥ Read what our happy participants say about us. ]
• Fundamentals of Music
• Diatonic Chords & Basic Fingerings
• Understanding and Reading Chord Charts
• Accompaniment Patterns in different styles
• Coordination of Vocal & Instrument
• Learn how to find your own key
• Total beginners with no musical experiences
• Participants who have difficulties with coordinating playing and singing
• Participants who enjoy anything from Ed Sheeran to Jay Chou
What you can achieve after the lessons:
• Read and play chord charts
• Accompany your own singing when you play
• Understanding chord progressions and key concepts
• Find your own key
Do I need to own a piano or guitar?
Yes! We strongly encourage all participants to purchase their own instruments for home practice.
We recommend getting an electric piano or a portable keyboard for a start. As you improve over time, you may then consider upgrading your instruments. Most participants we know are happy with a portable keyboard. Acoustic guitar, on the other hand, is considered to be relatively affordable for most people.
Individual 1-to-1 lessons (4 sessions/1 hour each):
All printed materials provided
★ To enquire, kindly fill up the Course Enquiry Form.